See also: Integrations
Thanks to @philip for granting permission to duplicate the content in his API Coding Resources List forum thread!
Graphical Automation Tools
- Android and Beeminder and Tasker
- Tasker recipes? - Forum users sharing how they use Tasker with Beeminder.
- Using Beeminder with Android Automate - Short tutorial on using the Beeminder API from an Android Automate flow.
- Beeminder Power Breaks - User script that adds power features to Beeminder breaks page. Made by @narthur.
- Beeminder Filters - User script that adds filter buttons to Beeminder dashboard. Made by @narthur.
- Beeminder Open Tabs - User script that adds links for opening all goals in new tabs from dashboard. Made by @narthur.
- Greasy Fork - "Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts."
- OpenUserJS - A website for discovering and hosting user scripts.
- Beeminder Dashboard Dense - User style that makes the dashbord much denser. Made by @narthur.
- FreeStyler.WS - "FreeStyler has everything you might need to style up websites you visit according to your taste."
- Hide Beeminder Dash Graphs - User style that hides the graph thumbnails on the dashboard. Made by @narthur.
- r/userstyles - Reddit community around the creation and use of user styles.
- StyleBase - "Collectino of UserCSS Styles"
- Stylish - This website can be very slow.
- Stylus - "Stylus is a fork of Stylish for Chrome, also compatible with Firefox as a WebExtension"
- narthur/beeminder-traffic-light - Tutorial. "How to use a Raspberry Pi as a Beeminder traffic light"
- Beeminder API - Beeminder's API allows you to integrate Beeminder with your own scripts and programs.
- How to post to a Beeminder goal with a Google Form - Tutorial.
Note that a project's inclusion below does not mean it is official, tested, or endorsed. Use at your own risk.
- beeminder/beeminder-gem - Ruby (@muflax)
- beeminder/beeminder-php-api - PHP (@sodaware)
- beeminder/bee-perl - Perl
- beeminder/wolfminder - Mathematica (@dreev)
- beeminder-capstone/Nectar-Frontend - Angular/Ionic (@nectar)
- malcolmocean/beeminderjs - NodeJS (@malcolm)
- mattjoyce/beeminderpy - python wrapper for beeminder api
- mbork/beeminder.el - Emacs (@mbork)
- narthur/pyminder - Beeminder library for Python
- bvtujo/beeminder-openapi - OpenAPI spec for Beeminder API; can be used with restish or to generate clients in any supported language. (@are)
Beeminder users use the API to create all sorts of things! Below is only a small sample of the projects that have been published publicly online. Search GitHub to find more. If you know of a project you think should be added to the list below, make a pull request with your addition.
- chipmanaged/MCM-Dashboard, including @mary's brilliant dashboard and autodial features
- giovanni/evernote, @giovanni's inbox-zero evernote integration
- beeminder/beebot, our Slack bot, by @apb
- beeminder/beemios, our iOS app, by @apb
- palfrey/beeminder-calendar, eep days to calendar, by @palfrey
- palfrey/docket, synch with Todoist, by @palfrey
- beeminder-capstone/Nectar-Frontend, Android, iOS and Windows mobile app, by @nectar (@rnj, @tdulcet and others)
- beeminder-capstone/Nectar-Backend, Web app and integration framework, by @nectar (@rnj, @tdulcet and others), fork of tsubery/quantifier
- beeminder-capstone/pebble, Watchapp for Pebble, by @nectar (@tdulcet)
- quantified-self-tools/altbee - Altbee — the alternative Beeminder web interface
- quantified-self-tools/bagg - Beebrain aggregation implementation in Elixir. Computes aggregated data points, as described here. Also exposed via Altbee's public API, as described here.
- Sodaware/beeminder.el - Submit data to Beeminder from within Emacs. Also integrates with org-mode.
- malcolmocean/beeminderjs - NodeJS wrapper for Beeminder API
- mbork/beeminder.el - A Beeminder client for Emacs
- pjjh/bmndr, @philip's fork of lydgate/bmndr
- davecahill/beesight - Retrieves meditation data from insighttimer.com and posts the data points to beeminder for tracking.
- ianmcb/beetime - Beeminder Anki add-on
- lastobelus/beeminder-anki - Anki 2.0 add-on that syncs review stats with Beeminder
- lydgate/bmndr - Simple python CLI for beeminder.com
- tsubery/quantifier - A quantified-self app that tracks various fitness & productivity metrics.
- phdoerfler/beegment - A little webservice to enhance the Beeminder API