See also: Integrations
Thanks to @philip for granting permission to duplicate the content in his API Coding Resources List forum thread!
- Beeminder Power Breaks - User script that adds
power features to Beeminder breaks page. Made by @narthur.
- Beeminder Filters - User script that adds filter
buttons to Beeminder dashboard. Made by @narthur.
- Beeminder Open Tabs - User script that adds links
for opening all goals in new tabs from dashboard. Made by @narthur.
- Greasy Fork - “Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.”
- OpenUserJS - A website for discovering and hosting user scripts.
Note that a project’s inclusion below does not mean it is official, tested, or endorsed. Use at your own risk.
Beeminder users use the API to create all sorts of things! Below is only a small sample of the projects that have been published publicly online. Search GitHub to find more. If you know of a project you think should be added to the list below, make a pull request with your addition.
- chipmanaged/MCM-Dashboard, including @mary’s brilliant dashboard and autodial features
- giovanni/evernote, @giovanni’s inbox-zero evernote integration
- beeminder/beebot, our Slack bot, by @apb
- beeminder/beemios, our iOS app, by @apb
- palfrey/beeminder-calendar, eep days to calendar, by @palfrey
- palfrey/docket, synch with Todoist, by @palfrey
- beeminder-capstone/Nectar-Frontend, Android, iOS and Windows mobile app, by @nectar (@rnj, @tdulcet and others)
- beeminder-capstone/Nectar-Backend, Web app and integration framework, by @nectar (@rnj, @tdulcet and others), fork of tsubery/quantifier
- beeminder-capstone/pebble, Watchapp for Pebble, by @nectar (@tdulcet)
- tsubery/quantifier - A quantified-self app that tracks various fitness & productivity metrics.